A Comprehensive accidental damage protection
Comprehensive accidental damage protection
Coverage includes accidental fall damage, water damage, cracked display screen and complete damage.
Coverage up to 80%# of repair cost
For Accidental Damage repair at authorized repairer of Covered Handset’s* manufacturer, if the repair cost quotation is not higher than 75% of the undiscounted retail price, you can enjoy reimbursement+ of up to 80% of the actual repair cost^.
Coverage up to 60% of replacement cost+
If the repair cost quotation exceeds 75% of Covered Handset’s* undiscounted retail price, the Covered Handset will be considered Damaged Beyond Repair. You will receive a one-off reimbursement of 60% of the undiscounted retail price of the damaged Covered Handset* if the accidental damage occurred in the first year of coverage and 25% of the undiscounted retail price of the damaged Covered Handset* if the accidental damage occurred in the second year of coverage if so enrolled^.
The maximum aggregate reimbursement amount under Benefits Highlights (2) & (3) above is HK$12,000 during the 12-month period of insurance.
Covered Handset means a mobile phone handset, tablet, watch and / or any other device capable of being connected to one or more networks operated by a telecommunication network provider, purchased as new from the manufacturer, a telecommunication network provider or retail store with original warranty from the manufacturer by the Insured and registered under this Policy. The device make, model and IMEI number of the Covered Handset are set out in the Policy Schedule. For avoidance of doubt, no change of Covered Handset is allowed.
Not applicable when the damaged Covered Handset is regarded as Damaged Beyond Repair as defined under the policy. Please refer to the coverage section of Product Leaflet for details.
Actual repair cost means the repair cost the Insured actually paid to the Covered Handset’s manufacturer’s authorised repairer for repairing the Covered Handset which sustained accidental damage.
- The features above are indicative only and are provided by FWD General Insurance Company Limited (“FWD GI”). For the full terms and conditions, benefits of the policy, key product risk and major exclusions of the policy, please refer to the respective policy documents (including the product brochure and policy provisions) which shall prevail in case of inconsistency. You should not purchase the insurance products solely based on the above information. Policies of the plans and the offer are subject to their relevant terms and conditions while the promotion is subject to promotion offer terms and conditions. For details, please contact Club Insurance Customer Services Hotline at 183 3018 or refer to related product brochure and policy provisions.
- The above insurance products are underwritten by FWD GI which reserves the final right of approval and decision of all matters relating to the insurance products.
- Club HKT Limited is an appointed licensed insurance agency of FWD GI (Licensed Insurance Agency Licence No.: FA3548) and its role is limited to distributing and arranging insurance products of FWD GI and, handling claims relating to the relevant insurance policies on behalf of FWD GI.
- Please read the product brochure, policy provisions and Important Notes before purchasing the insurance products.
- In the event of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of the above information and terms, the English version shall prevail.
- The insurance plan is underwritten by FWD General Insurance Company Limited (“FWD GI”). Club Insurance is a service brand operated by Club HKT Limited (“Club HKT”), a wholly owned subsidiary of HKT Limited (HKT Limited is a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability). Club HKT, being registered with the Insurance Authority of Hong Kong (“IA”) as a licensed insurance agency (Licensed Insurance Agency Licence No.: FA3548) and acts as an appointed licensed insurance agency for FWD GI to distribute and arrange a wide range of insurance products and services.
- The product information is provided by FWD GI. The product information gives only an outline of the terms and conditions of the insurance cover and does not contain full terms and exclusions of the insurance policy (“Policy”). Any information given herein is subject to the precise terms and conditions and the full terms and conditions can be found in the Policy (including the product brochure) which shall prevail in case of inconsistency.
- Please read the related product brochure, policy provisions, Personal Information Collection Statement of FWD GI and Personal Information Collection Statement of Club HKT before purchasing the insurance product. For enquiries relating to the insurance product, please contact Customer Service Hotline at 183 3018.
- The premiums of the insurance product will be payable to FWD GI, (or through Club HKT in respect of online applications made on Club Insurance’s website), and Club HKT will receive commission from FWD GI for acting as an appointed licensed insurance agency for FWD GI.
- The insurance products referred to in this website are intended to be offered in Hong Kong only. The information on this website are not intended to be use by persons located in or resident outside of Hong Kong. The information on this website shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to purchase or sale or provision of any insurance products by FWD GI or Club HKT outside Hong Kong. All selling and application procedures must be conducted and completed in Hong Kong.
- Under the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41), the IA has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from January 1, 2018. For more details, please refer to the IA’s official website at ia.org.hk/en/levy.
- Club HKT's role is limited to the distribution and arrangement of the insurance products of FWD GI only and Club HKT shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the provision of the insurance products.
- Insurance products are products and obligations of FWD GI and not of Club HKT.
- Any dispute over the contractual terms of insurance products should be resolved directly between you and FWD GI.
- All insurance applications are subject to FWD GI’s underwriting and acceptance.
- FWD GI is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage, compensations and account maintenance in connection with its insurance products.
- Club HKT will not render you any legal, accounting or tax advice. You are advised to check with your own professional advisor for advice relevant to your circumstances.
- You are reminded to carefully review the relevant product materials provided to you and seek independent advice if necessary.
- In case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.